Trucking Services


Multiple services for trucking industry

Dovbenko Agency offers multiple services for trucking industry all over the United States. Our team provides wise managing for all of the required DOT, FMCSA and state regulations. For new business owners we offer services such as opening authorities, corporations, and full packages for new companies which include DOT and MC numbers, BOC-3, permits and random drug and alcohol program membership.

Read more



The International Registration Plan (IRP) is a reciprocal agreement that authorizes the proportional registration among the jurisdictions (states) of commercial motor vehicles and truckers. This means if a truck is operated in multiple jurisdictions, the owner must annually report mileage driven in each state and taxes are paid proportionately based on the mileage driven. 

Read more



Unified Carrier Registration Plan (UCR) is the organization of State, Federal and industry representatives responsible for developing, implementing and administering the UCR Agreement. The UCR Agreement is the interstate agreement, developed under the UCR Plan, governing the collection and distribution of registration information and fees generated under the UCR Agreement.

Read more


Trucking Permits

Trucking permits are required to collect taxes from interstate truckers for fuel and miles operated over the highways of the United States. Each state can have a different tax rate on the fuel purchased and miles driven.

Read more



The International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) is an agreement between most Canadian provinces and most U.S. states. IFTA makes it easier for commercial truck or bus drivers who travel between more than one jurisdiction to report the taxes on the fuels they use.

Read more


Form 2290

Anyone who has registered or is required to register a heavy highway motor vehicle with a taxable gross weight of 55,000 pounds or more in their name at the time of first use on the public highways during the reporting period must file Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (HUT).

Read more

Quote online or call for expert advice